Thursday, August 31, 2006

Finding the Good Stuff

Head Butler reviews all the cool stuff (music, books, movies, products) that might otherwise go unnoticed in today's information overload.

This plugged-in cultural concierge will tell you about the New Good Stuff (such as Little Miss Sunshine, a must-see movie) _and_ the Great Old Stuff (such as Mildred Pierce by James M. Cain).

You can subscribe and get these friendly recommendations right in your inbox, or visit the web site.

Let the discoveries begin!

2 comments:

Richard said...

Great link! I hope this is a signal that you are "feeling" better. Glad to hear from you again, feel free to email me if you need a shoulder.

LisaPal said...

Mildred Pierce is one of Renard's favorite movies. I always found that a little strange, but then again, he's not exactly your average guy. (And I've never been attracted to the "average guy" anyway, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised, really.)