Thursday, January 05, 2006

My Secret Passion

I love reading conspiracy theories, and of course my favorite is the Kennedy Assassination. I have read virtually every book on the topic, including the original Warren Report which sits on my bookshelf.

T
here's a stabilized version of the Zapruder film, the legendary 26-second 8mm record of John F. Kennedy's 1963 assassination. There are many people who believe that some of the images in the film are impossible, an accompanying documentary explores the film in detail.

3 comments:

LisaPal said...

And after all your reading, what's your opinion on the matter?

BTW, I was an extra in the film, JFK -too bad I ended up on the cutting room floor. :-( But you should have seen the beehive hairdo and green stilettos I sported!

Richard said...

My oppion is that after all is said and done we will never know what really happened, but too many strange occurances and connections along with an astonishing amount of destroyed or altered evidence leads me to believe that "something" other than a 'lone-nut assisssin' was involved.

LisaPal said...

Yep, I think you're right.