Monday, August 01, 2005

Entangled Ephemera #9

The Last Girl On Earth - The wacky musing of a girly New York musician who is attempting to prove that you don't have to be a 19 year old anorexic model babe to be successful. Her bio blurb states, "I am a singer/songwriter and classically-trained violinist who quit the classical world early in my career because I hated having to wear black and sit still! I played Lilith Fair with my very own band, and have either recorded or performed with REM, Sarah McLachlan, Cyndi Lauper, Gravity Kills, Chris Whitley, Daniel Lanois, & Robyn Hitchcock and a whole bunch more. " Her blog is fun, and funny with a sharp wit that you would want from the last girl on Earth! She posts cleaver, snarky essays about NY musician life, with a fun new "ALL REQUEST – LAST GIRL ON EARTH – MOVIE EXTRAVAGANZA!" where she travels NY streets filming strangers reading comments from her blog.

No comments: