Monday, May 23, 2005

Entangled Ephemera #1

A bit of trivia from gullible.info has inspired a new weekly feature for EE and a new sidebar called Entangle Ephemera. The tidbit was, the average shortest path from one blog to another is 12 links. Each week starting from the arbitrary point of Pedantic Pundit, I will click through 12 subjectively random blog links (or until I dead end as some blogs don't link, but then the next week I will start again at the last weeks blog) and write a blog review, then post that blog in the sidebar and then start from their for the next blog path. I will post 12 blogs under Entangled Ephemera and then rotate the oldest link off.

MightyGirl, famous among dozens. To quote her about page, "Hi, I'm Maggie Mason. I was born in 1975 and I live in San Francisco where I'm a freelance editor and writer." She writes creative little clips from her life, well turned phrases and often cosmopolitan insights.

3 comments:

LisaPal said...

Why am I so confused by this? I don't get it and I don't even know how to ask an intelligent question to articulate the nature of my confusion. (So I guess that suffices to demonstrate it.)

Whaaaa! (:-o

Richard said...

Basically, I'm clicking through 12 links to find a blog and then posting a review (in this case I clicked from PP to words of ether to thin thoughts to Goat art to krisobi and so on until Mighty Girl), I will next week start with Mighty Girl click through to somebody on her blogroll and so on until number 12 again, where I will write another short review and post them on the sidebar list. I will then list the blogs on the right sidbar until it becomes blog 13 where it will disappear to make room for the next blog as I will only list 12 blogs. Sorry, I know it's a bit confusing, and I have either made it more clear or more confusing. Either way your right you will see the results.

LisaPal said...

Okay. I get it now. This will be interesting.