Monday, August 29, 2005

Prayers For New Orleans

My prayers are going out tonight to New Orleans. I hope that things do not turn out as severe as they are predicting. I hope that my friends in New Orleans end up fine, and their homes intact. I am reasonably certain that at least one friend and her family is out of harms way, I wish I could say the same for her home.

I know that there will be need of the American Red Cross, please consider donating time or money to help those in need.

Here is a Katrina Storm Watch and news and backround information are being updated directly at Wikipedia.

NOLA.com: Hurricane Center - storm tracking maps, satellite images, strike probabilities, warnings, parish alerts, storm photos, and other resources for monitoring and preparing for tropical cyclones from the New Orleans paper.

No comments: