Friday, July 01, 2005

(Unique) Road food

Going on a road trip? Tired of stopping at chain restaurants and want to find some local flavour?

Check out Roadfood

"Great regional meals along highways, in small towns and in city neighborhoods. It is sleeves-up food made by cooks, bakers, pitmasters, and sandwich-makers who are America’s culinary folk artists. Roadfood is almost always informal and inexpensive; and the best Roadfood restaurants are colorful places enjoyed by locals (and savvy travelers) for their character as well as their menu."

2 comments:

Richard said...

Whooo hooo welcome back to posting!

muse said...

I've got so many things that I want to post about (here and on my perso blog too), including more on my trip to Coney Island, my previous weekends, my thoughts on gambling as "a disease/not a disease?", and tons of interesting articles and links, I'm just so rushed! I've got tons of freelance and all my weekend is already down the drain because I have a huge translation for ...hmmm, let's name them White and Pecker (a tools company)... and I hate translating that! It takes forever and is really not lucrative at all, considering how much time I invest in this...

Anyway, whine-whine-whine, at least I'm making money, right? Right.

;)

All this to say: will post as soon as I can, I really miss not having time to do it leisurely!